About this project
This is a contribution project to Rockford Lhotka's
CSLA .NET framework
The project source code has been reorganized to be refocused as a single, primary project extending the features of CSLA. In addition, the past project collection has been archived as of Nov-2010.
This project uses the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5
- September 20 2014 - Released
CslaContrib 4.5.600 on CodePlex and on
- Upgrade to Csla 4.5.601
- Fixes missing WinRT assemblies on CslaContrib.MEF package
- Visual WebGUI assemblies target v.10.0 and use modal dialogs
- May 25 2014 - Released
CslaContrib 4.5.50 on CodePlex and on
- Fixes missing Silverlight assemblies on CslaContrib and CslaContrib.MEF packages
- Adds SmartDateExtendedParser on CslaContrib package
- May 14 2013 - Released
- May 12 2013 - Released
- All projects updated to Csla 4.5.30. Use SVN to grab the latest source code.
- Add CslaContrib.WebGUI and ActionExtenderSample.WebGUI to sources
- Visual WebGUI is a web environment that replicates the Windows Forms namespace and functionality
- CslaContrib.WebGUI is a port of Csla.Windows and CslaContrib.Windows to WebGUI.
CSLA .NET Resources
To join this project and make your own contribution:
- Register on CodePlex
- Send the user name and brief description of your contribution to
Jonny Bekkum or Rockford Lhotka.
from the CSLA .NET Community Contribution forums